Video transfer and conversion process
We’ve been converting all formats of video and camcorder tapes since 2002. During that time, we’ve honed our procedure to the point now that we believe it is the best you will find anywhere.
This is no ordinary video transfer.
The following procedures are standard in our Premium transfer process:
- Digitising your video through our professional transcoding & digitising equipment
- Removal of white noise and artifacts from the start and end of your footage
- Removal of blank or black sections
- Cropping of jitter from perimeter of footage where necessary
- Removal of static
- Adding chapters to final DVD
- Dolby Digital sound
- Industry leading two pass variable bit rate encoding
- Transferring your footage onto high quality DVDs
- Upgrade to 24kt gold plated archive grade DVDs upon request
- Professionally packaged into a DVD case
- Personalised attention from experienced technician throughout from start to finish
We do not:
Use domestic DVD recorders (this will produce a low quality encoding and not allow editing of your footage). All our equipment is professional grade.
Our transfers are all done in Perth, we don’t outsource or get anything processed overseas.
An experienced operator will complete your transfer from start to finish. Before we edit and clean up any unwanted issues with your media, we digitise it in real time. For example, if you have a 90 minute tape, it will take us 90 minutes to digitise. This time consuming process is the only way to give your memories the treatment they deserve.
We cater for formats including: VHS, SVHS, VHSC, Beta, BetaSP, DigiBeta, Video8, Hi8, Digital8 and Umatic 3/4inch, MiniDV, DVCam. If your format is not listed, please give us a call to discuss.