Slides, Negatives and Photos scanning procedure
Don’t settle for a poor quality scan from a domestic flatbed scanner. Our image scanning process has been honed and refined over the years – you’ll be stunned by the clarity and resolution of our high resolution slide, negative and photo scan.
Preparation of your Slides, Negatives or Photos for scanning
- If there is a particular order that you’d like the images to be scanned in, please place them in that order (preferably numbered).
- If possible, please face the slides in the same direction (top, and forward facing)
Our slide / negative scanning scanning procedure
- Inspection and sorting of your slides / negatives
- Where necessary removal of dust, grime, mould and mildew
- Hi-resolution scanning with professional equipment (up to 4,000 dpi)
- TIFF or JPEG files
- Manual cropping and rotation
- Manual colour and exposure correction
- Enhancement with powerful digital processing technology
- Digital dust removal
- Manual restoration (Photoshopping) of scratches and damage from mould is available at an additional cost
If you’d like to discuss your project, please give us a call on (08) 9388 0800