Slides, Negatives and Photos scanning procedure
Don’t settle for a poor quality scan from a domestic flatbed scanner. Our image scanning process has been honed and refined over the years – you’ll be stunned by the clarity and resolution of our high resolution slide, negative and photo scan.
Preparation of your Slides, Negatives or Photos for scanning
- If there is a particular order that you’d like the images to be scanned in, please place them in that order (preferably numbered).
- If possible, please face the slides in the same direction (top, and forward facing)
Our slide / negative scanning scanning procedure
- Inspection and sorting of your slides / negatives
- Where necessary removal of dust, grime and mildew
- Hi-resolution scanning with professional equipment (4,000 dpi)
- ICE, GEM, ROC enhancement where necessary
- TIFF or JPEG files
- Manual cropping and rotation
- Manual colour and exposure correction
- Quality CD/DVD, thermal printed with your custom details
- Packed into a DVD case with custom full colour printed slick
If you’d like to discuss your project, or see a sample of the sort of quality you can expect from our scanning process, please call or email any of our stores.