Film to DVD transfer or high definition Blu-ray
Click here for our film size guide
DiskBank Sydney and Perth offer stunning HD and SD 8mm, Super 8 & 16mm transfers to DVD and Blu-ray.
No matter what quantity, condition or format your home movies are in, our frame by frame, flicker free film transfers are available for you. We offer standard definition and full high definition transfer of film to DVD, Blu-ray, .avi, .mov, dv or miniDV.
Why choose DiskBank for your Film to DVD transfers / conversions?
- More than 10 years experience
- Quality guarantee
- Leaders in high definition film technology offices
- Service oriented company
- Regular reinvestment in latest technology
- 100% Australian Owned
We’ve developed our frame by frame film transfer process over more than 10 years and are confident we offer the highest level of quality anywhere in Australia. Give us a call or visit one of our offices.
Why capture your footage now?
With most 8mm, Super 8 & 16mm film reaching the age where degradation is starting to set in, we strongly advise you convert your footage to a digital medium. If your film shows signs of fading, mold, shrinkage or warping it is likely that its deterioration has commenced. The most common sign of deterioration is referred to as “vinegar syndrome”, a condition characterised by the vinegar like smell. This issue affects acetate based films and results in break down of the film until it is unusable.
Further information can be found at the following links:
- High Definition or Standard Definition?
- Our film transfer process
- 8mm, Super 8 and 16mm film transfer pricing
- Information about film condition
- High definition film transfer information
- Film Transfer methods compared
- Guide to film reel lengths
Call us now on 1300 66 38 22 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free transfer sample or to discuss your project.